Knowledgebase: Non Geographic Numbers
Ownership from Losing Party
Posted by admin on 11 October 2013 01:51 PM

Ownership from Losing Party is one of the forms that the customer is required to fill out when they wish to submit a non-geographic port.

This has to be supplied on letter-headed paper.

You have to state your name and address, and current provider details along with the number that they want to port.

This form also has to be signed and dated.


© Orbtalk Ltd 2015